Is Eddie Murphy funny?

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Top 30 Movie Quotes


1: "No, I am your father!"-Darth Vader, The Empire Strikes Back
2: "Royale with cheese, huh?"-Jules Winnifield, Pulp Fiction
3: "My name is Bond, James Bond."-James Bond, Dr. No
4: "I'll be back."-The Terminator, The Terminatior
5: "Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads!"-Doc Brown, Back to the Future
6: "I never drink, wine."-Count Dracula, Dracula
7: "It's alive!"-Dr. Henry Frankenstein, Frankenstein
8: "You're terminated, fucker!"-Sarah Connor, The Terminator
9: "I love you!" "I know."-Han Solo, The Empire Strikes Back
10: "Gimme some sugar, baby."-Ash, The Evil Dead
11: "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."-Rhett, Gone With the Wind
12: "I'm Batman."-Batman, Batman
13: "Yes, it's true, sir. This man has no dick."-Dr. Peter Venkman, Ghostbusters
14: "Yippy kyay, mother fucker."-John McClane, Die Hard
15: "I got one word for you: Road trip!"-Bluto, Animal House
16: "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the war room!"-President Merkin Muffley, Dr. Strangelove
17: "May the force be with you, always."-Obi Wan Kenobi, Star Wars
18: "Go ahead kid, make my day."-Dirty Harry, Sudden Impact
19: "Stop! You maniacs! It's made of people!"-Detective Ty Thorn, Soylent Green
20: "I'm not even supposed to be in today!"-Dante, Clerks
21: "Say hello to my my little friend!"-Antonio Montana, Scarface
22: "Make him an offer he can't refuse."-Don Coreleone, The Godfather
23: "Look at those knockers!" "Oh, thank you doctor."-Dr. Frunkenstein, Young Frankenstein
24: "The light was yellow, sir."-Elwood, Blues Brothers
25: "Get to the choppa!"-Major Alan "Dutch" Schafer, Predator
26: "Cops tend to notice when you're driving down Los Angeles at 7:30 in the morning in a car drenched with motherfuckin blood!"-Jules Winnifield, Pulp Fiction
27: "Feeling lucky punk?"-Dirty Harry, Dirty Harry
28: "Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite?"-Mr. Blond, Reservoir Dogs
29: "What the hell is a jigiwatt?"-Marty Mcfly, Back to the Future
30: "A boy's best friend is his mother."-Norman Bates, Psycho

No comments:

Post a Comment